We’ve included a hook that allows you to simply list all Custom Field ID’s needed for the username validation hook. Please follow the instructions below to get those id’s.
- Make sure Module Log is enabled since this is the place the output will be located.
- Now manually execute the cron job or wait until it has been run automatically.
- Reload the Module Log and check if a new entry has apeared. It should be in the JSON format.
- Copy the content from the Response to this website: https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/
- Now lookup all the custom field id’s for which the Username Validation Hook should operate.
- Save those numbers to the
$customFieldIDarray in the Username Validation Hook.
- Make sure to disable Module Log or it will fill very quickly.
The username validation should now work for the selected Custom Fields. Please don’t hesitate to contact our support team if you have any questions or problems.